If you have a journal on AOL and you want to save it before AOL removes their blogging services, Google wants to help you.
Use the following steps:
1. Sign in with the Google Account you would like associated with your blog. If you don’t have a Google Account, make one.
2. Once you’ve signed in with your Google Account, you’ll be asked to enter your AOL Journal URL. Do so and click “continue.”
3. On the next page you’ll be asked to sign in with your AOL OpenID screen name or email address.
4. The import process will then begin and may take a few minutes to complete.
5. After your blog finishes importing, you’ll be asked to choose a title for your new Blogger blog as well as a new address.
6. Once you’ve chosen a new title and address, you can then select one of their blog templates.
7. Click “view your imported posts” to visit your blog at its new address.